This half day training event is information for people who have no previous training in Alcohol Related Brain Injury.
Who is it for?
It will be of interest to any professional working in the area of addictions or healthcare.
To an overview of the area of ARBI and how affected people can present
- Become familiar with and understand what is meant by the term Alcohol Related Brain Injury.
- Understand the impact of alcohol on the brain
- Understand the spectrum of disorders included under the term ARBI
- Become familiar with common signs and symptoms.
- Understand the number of people affected and the impact of this on Irish Society and Healthcare.
- Understand gaps in service provision
- Understand potential for recovery