The Alcohol Forum is a leading national charity that provides support, information and services to individuals, families and communities impacted by alcohol harm. We have an exciting opportunity for someone with passion and energy to take a proactive role in the development and implementation of a progressive service for young people and their families in the Sligo/Leitrim area.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of…..
Office Administrator with the M-PACT programme
- Reporting to: M-PACT Programme Co-ordinator.
- Location : Cleveragh Road, Sligo.
- Hours of Work: 7 hours per week for 1 year initially.
- Salary: €24,159 pro rata.
This is a flexible position of either one day per week or two half days per week (7 hours).
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability to multitask.
- General office administration skills and proven work experience in an office administrator role.
- Supplier management skills and experience managing third party suppliers.
- Events administrative support and organisational skills
- Financial administrative support skills and familiarity with basic book keeping principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel.
Applicants should forward a CV with a cover letter to:
HR Department Alcohol Forum,
Unit B9 Enterprise Fund Business Centre,
or by email to email@example.com
- Closing date for all applications is Wednesday 19th December 2018 at 5pm.
- Interviews will take place on Monday 7th January 2019
- Shortlisting will apply.
- The post will be subject to Garda Vetting
Alcohol Forum is an equal opportunities employer. T
his M-PACT Project is supported by Tusla Child and Family Agency